What if there was an all-natural product that you could use to enhance your health, brain health, digestive health, and skin condition? It can be used topically for smooth skin, acne relief, and to increase collagen production. Although CBD has many amazing uses, it’s easy to mistakenly assume that CBD is the only one. Hemp Seed Oil can be found at your local grocery store.
What is the Difference Among Hemp Seed Oil & CBD Oil?
Hemp Seed Oil, as well as CBD oil, are both made from sustainably grown, industrial hemp. These oils are derived from the Cannabis sativa plants. The primary psychoactive compound responsible for the high-intensity sensation that cannabis produces is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is less than 0.3% in hemp plants.
CBD oil is made from the leaves and flowers of the cannabis plant. This CBD oil is not a high-toxin product. CBD oil is legal in Canada. However, it is strictly regulated and can only be purchased from licensed producers.
Hemp Seed Oil is produced by cold pressing only the seeds of the plant, and not the flower or leaves. Hemp Seed Oil does not contain any THC or CBD (cannabidiol), but can still be obtained in stores, online, and from wholesale producers.
Not to be mistaken with Hemp Oil – which is another name both for CBD Oil and Hemp Seed Oil. Did you get it? Good.
The Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
This section’s title makes it seem that hemp oil is a difficult pill to swallow. But, it’s not. Hemp Seed Oil tastes great and should be considered a staple in your pantry with its many toiletries benefits.
Hemp Seed Oil is rich in polyunsaturated oils, with a perfect ratio of omega-6 to Omega-3. This can help your body metabolize fat if you are interested.
It also boasts:
- Vitamin E (antioxidants)
- carotene (precursor for VitaMediamin A),
There are many minerals that can be used in the making of these products, such as:
- Iron and
Hemp Seed oil’s high nutrient content provides the following benefits when consumed orally:
- Promotes heart health: High amounts of omega-6 in the ratio 3 to 1. The b-sitosterols in these essential fatty oils help to reduce cholesterol levels, which helps to prevent heart disease. Gamma linoleic acid (GLA) found in Hemp Seed Oil has been shown to reduce inflammation, which helps prevent the types of heart disease usually caused by inflammation.
- Immune system booster: The body requires essential fatty oils in Hemp Seed Oil to synthesize Endocannabinoids that help strengthens the immune system. Hemp Seed Oil is an excellent immune-enhancing supplement.
- Hormone Balance: Hemp Seed Oil contains GLA, which may increase hormone health and decrease symptoms like PMS (menstrual cramps). It can improve hormone health and decrease symptoms like hot flashes and irritability in women over 50 who are experiencing menopause.
- Supports Weight Loss: Gamma–linolenic (GLA) can help reduce sugar cravings.
- Hemp Seed Oil Has a Powerful Anti-Inflammatory. Hemp Seed Oil contains GLA, which is known for its ability fight inflammation. Scientists believe it could also be used to treat fibromyalgia.
- Hemp Seed Oil For Pain Relief: Hemp Seed Oil has been used by many people as natural pain relief. It reduces pain when taken or applied topically. It is a great ally in treating injuries, infections and other conditions that can cause pain.